This salad is the perfect treat. It's a mixture of different textures and flavors, but you'll be surprised by how well they all work together.
Ingredients (good for 2 servings)
- 1 avocado
- Half of a persimmon
- Medium sunny lettuce
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon of lemon
- Pinch of salt
How to make:
Cut the avocado and persimmon into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange the avocado and persimmon on top of the sunny lettuce.
Pour over the dressing and it's done!
Tips | Points:
- If you eat avocado and persimmon together, the two ingredients are combined, and you can enjoy both more deliciously.
- Avocado is a fruit that contains a lot of nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. In addition, it contains fatty acids that are good for your health.
- Persimmon also contains many nutrients such as vitamins A and B. It is rich in dietary fiber, carbohydrates, minerals, and amino acids.
Background of this recipe:
I love persimmons, and when I had some leftovers after making a cake, I decided to add them to my next salad. I thought they would go well with avocado, so I tried it out.
The result was delicious! It was a great combination of sweet, creamy, and crunchy textures. The dressing added an extra layer of flavor that really brought the whole dish together.